St. John's Cemetery - Queens

CStewart
  My great grandfather and 11 members of his family are buried in the same section and row of St. John’s Cemetery. My search on ccbklyn.org using his last name resulted in most of the family members and another two came up when I entered his granddaughter’s surname. However there are some graves that show no names. Short of asking someone to visit that area of the cemetery, is there another way I can see who else may be buried in this area? Are all of the graves marked?

Re: St. John's Cemetery - Queens

CStewart
A special “thank you” to Barbara Metzger for helping with this. Her family members are also buried in St. John’s. When she visited the cemetery she took pictures of the sides of the headstone and emailed them to me. She also sent some newspaper articles about the tragic young death of my grandfather’s sister. You are a blessing, Barbara!

Re: St. John's Cemetery - Queens

Jo Ann Schmidt
I will be visiting the cemetery within the next week.  How can I help?

Re: St. John's Cemetery - Queens

CStewart
Thank you for your offer, Jo Ann. Barbara Metzger graciously took some pictures of the sides of the headstone and sent them to me so I have what I wanted. Your articles in the newsletter are enjoyable and interesting!

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 8:57 AM, Jo Ann Schmidt [via German Genealogy Group Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will be visiting the cemetery within the next week.  How can I help?

http://german-genealogy-group-forum.78031.x6.nabble.com/St-John-s-Cemetery-Queens-tp42p67.html
To unsubscribe from St. John's Cemetery - Queens, click here.
NAML