German Bakeries in Brooklyn

Karen Sebek
I am wondering if anyone can help me - I am looking for the name of the bakery that my great grandfather, Julius Trost, and one of his brothers owned in the mid to late 1800s and early 1900s. The family lived in Brooklyn.
I have a subscription to ancestry.com but I can only locate Brooklyn directories that give info on people who lived in that area but I need a directory of Brooklyn businesses.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards, Karen

Re: German Bakeries in Brooklyn

MartinN
Lain and Healy's Directory
Name: Julius Trost
Residence Year: 1897
Street address: 344 B'way
Residence Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Occupation: Baker
Publication Title: Brooklyn, New York, City Directory, 1897

Lain's Brooklyn and Long Island Business Directory
Name: Julius Trost
Residence Year: 1892
Publication Title: Brooklyn, New York, City Directory, 1892

Re: German Bakeries in Brooklyn

MartinN
1897.98 LAIN'S DIRECTORY Brooklyn
TROST Julius  baker  h 18 Vandervoort pl

1902 Trow's Business Directory of Greater New York
page 892
Trost, Charles 119 Roebling
Trost, Julius 104 Lewis Av.