Freitag

BethanyLeigh

I am trying to find information about my 3rd great-grandmother Ida Auguste Albertine Freitag and her family. She was born around 1834. I have no idea where she was born - I've not found a birth record or any other records other than the marriage record.
Ida married Christian Friedrich August Jonathan Retzlaff (1835-1907) in Gienow on 2 April 1861 at the age of 27. My 2nd great-grandfather Hermann Julius Eduard is the only child that I'm aware of. He was born in 1862 in Gienow, Regenwalde, Stettin, Pommern.

Ida and Christian's marriage record reads:
   Hausmann Christian Friedrich August Jonathan Retzlaff from Gienow, age 26, father gave verbal
   consent, married on 2 Apr. 1861 in Gienow. Ida Auguste Albertine Freitag, age 27, daughter of Luise
   Freitag married bricklayer Albrecht.

Her mother's name was Luise Freitag but was married to Karl Albrecht who was a bricklayer. Karl Albrecht and Louise Freitag passed away sometime before 1876 in Dramburg, Dramburg, Köslin.. and I'm not sure who Ida's father is - assuming Karl is her stepfather.

I cannot find birth records or a marriage record for Karl and Luise - however, they had a daughter named Henriette Wilhelmine Albertine Albrecht.

She was born on 17 March 1841 in Birkholz, Dramburg, Köslin, Pommern, Preußen. Henriette married Gottlieb Niebisch on 3 July 1876. During their 12 years of marriage, they had six children. Gottlieb was born on 4 December 1849 in Bankwitz, Namslau, Breslau, Schlesien, Pommern, Preußen and died in Rixdorf, Potsdam, Brandenburg, Pommern, Preußen  on 3 October 1888. Henriette passed away 27 years later on 23 May 1915 in Berlin-Neukölln, Potsdam, Brandenburg, Pommern, Preußen

Can anyone please help fill in some of the gaps? Thank You =)