Who is member# 2601 (GCC Surname Database): Walliser surname?

Who is member# 2601 (GCC Surname Database): Walliser surname?

Douglas Walser
Hello GCC.

Withing the (GCC Surname Database), member# 2601 posted a record for a Walliser surname from Baden, Germany for the Germany year of pre-1850 and the US area is New York, New York.  The US Year is 1850-1860.

I would very much like to know more information about this record entry.

Who can direct me towards this member # 2601 and where the source of the information for this particular record entry into the GCC Surname Database came from?

Thank you.
Warm regards,
doug_walser@hotmail.com

Re: Who is member# 2601 (GCC Surname Database): Walliser surname?

Marie V Melchiori

Do you mean the GGG?  German Genealogy Group.

On the Members Only Page there is a link to contact the member.

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, Certified Genealogist Emeritus

CG or Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists, used under license by Board-certified genealogists after periodic competency evaluation, and the board name is registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office.
In a message dated 2/21/2018 11:57:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:

Hello GCC.

Withing the (GCC Surname Database), member# 2601 posted a record for a Walliser surname from Baden, Germany for the Germany year of pre-1850 and the US area is New York, New York.  The US Year is 1850-1860.

I would very much like to know more information about this record entry.

Who can direct me towards this member # 2601 and where the source of the information for this particular record entry into the GCC Surname Database came from?

Thank you.
Warm regards,
[hidden email]

To unsubscribe from German Genealogy Group Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Who is member# 2601 (GCC Surname Database): Walliser surname?

Douglas Walser

Ahhh yes, I figured out how to login and then use the members menu to search for the records I was interested in and then how to reach out to the respective members.

Google chrome didn't play nice so I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked fine.

The record I was interested in was updated in 2011.  I hope the member is still an active GGG participant.

Thank you.