Where to Find Unterpleichfeld and Thuengen, Bavaria Records, Family Name Grau

Where to Find Unterpleichfeld and Thuengen, Bavaria Records, Family Name Grau

LoMo2468
I am looking for church records from late 1700s through mid 1800s for Grau family from Unterpleichfeld and Thuengen, Bavaria. I believe the family was Catholic.  2X gr grandfather who came to America married and baptized children at Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Brooklyn. I did not see Unterpleichfeld or Thuengen, Bavaria under the catalog on familysearch. I will probably need the ability to go page by page since I do not have exact dates, and am searching for names Johann Grau and wife Maria born roughly 1804, and records for their siblings and children.

Does anyone have a way to look at the interment register at Most Holy Family RC Church in Brooklyn from 1850s - early 1900s?  GGG has baptisms and marriages, but not deaths.

This Grau family has been a brick wall for 20+ years, but I have created a tree of DNA matches' lines and they lead to these two places, if others' trees with their ancestors are correct.  I think I just need to go back one more generation to find closest shared ancestors, and birth, marriage and death records for proof for my husband's Grau ancestors.

Thanks

Re: Where to Find Unterpleichfeld and Thuengen, Bavaria Records, Family Name Grau

Futse
Church records from the diocese of Wuerzburg cannot (yet) be found online.
Requests should be sent to the archives of the diocese:

Archiv und Bibliothek des Bistums Wuerzburg
Domerschulstr. 17
97070 Wuerzburg

E-Mail: abbw@bistum-wuerzburg.de
Homepage: https://abbw.bistum-wuerzburg.de/

Re: Where to Find Unterpleichfeld and Thuengen, Bavaria Records, Family Name Grau

berliner_genealogy
I am a professional genealogist and was born and raised in Germany. I woud love to help you with your research. Shoot me an email, if you are interested!
berliner.genealogy@gmail.com

I am in Würburg every week and it would be fairly easy for me to access those records.