WURZBURG Catholic Archives Researcher???

WURZBURG Catholic Archives Researcher???

madgalb
Can anyone recommend a local researcher who can do some lookups for me in the WIESENTHEID KBs for the 1700s, which are in the WURZBURG kath, archives ?  I need a reliable & thorough researcher (not necessarily an expensive 'professional'), who can extract some additional DOB and POB info to connect  my Wiesentheid ROECKELEIN/ROCKELEIN ancestors to their origins  in Moenchambach/Burgebrach.  TUIA.  Madeline