Ship Passenger Lists for Early Immigrants to PA, 1680-1690

Ship Passenger Lists for Early Immigrants to PA, 1680-1690

Julie Castleberry Wyatt
I'm searching for my 7th great grandfather, Heinrich Kesselberg, on a ship passenger list. The earliest record of him being in Pennsylvania is 1691 but I have not been able to pinpoint exactly when he left Mulheim, Germany and migrated to Pennsylvania. I've heard that the original ship manifests burned in a fire but was hoping the records from Germany may still be available. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!