Rosie Kramarcik/Kramartzik Conneticut

Jkramarcik
Though it sounds Polish, Rosie and her family are German.  I have located Rosie with her husband John and family living in Norwalk CT til 1899 when John dies.  I have attempted to find out what happen to Rosie, but am unable to locate any more info.  One daughter went to NYC (1900 census).  One son went to NJ (1900 census).  Rosie and the youngest, Joseph, (my great grandfather) are missing for the 1900 census.  Joseph shows up again with his marriage in NYC in 1904 (he is also living with his sister at this time).  However his mom Rosie, disappears.  She is not buried with her husband.  If anyone has any ideas about possible suggestions in ways to locate information, I would appreciate it.