Research

rjsarosy@yahoo.com
My distant grandfather was Antonin Schmid (1751-?), who had a son Josef Schmid with his wife, Anna Marie Lang/Langova (1773-?). Josef was born in Pulečný 67, Jablonec nad Nisou, North Bohemia, which is now Czechoslovakia. Josef was their only child (that I am aware of). I received information that Antonin Schmid was married to Katharina Loder (?-1797), who died in Deutenhausen, Dachau, Bavaria, Germany. They had 2 children, Maria, who died a week or 2 after being born, and Ottile Schmid (1787-1858), who married Johann Braunmiller (1765-1830).

Is the Antonin Schmid the same person? Is it possible to find other descendants of Antonin and Anna Marie Lang/Langova?
Ray Sarosy