Please help me read town name in Braunschweig on ggOma's will 1890s

Please help me read town name in Braunschweig on ggOma's will 1890s

scema65

Re: Please help me read town name in Braunschweig on ggOma's will 1890s

mnuetzel
Hi,
it looks like the word "daselbst" which is not a town, but means the equivalent of "in that place" or "there".
The place would likely be proceeded by the word "zu"

Re: Please help me read town name in Braunschweig on ggOma's will 1890s

scema65
Thank you! That makes sense. It must refer to the previous town in the list.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 7:35 PM mnuetzel [via German Genealogy Group Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
it looks like the word "daselbst" which is not a town, but means the equivalent of "in that place" or "there".
The place would likely be proceeded by the word "zu"

To unsubscribe from Please help me read town name in Braunschweig on ggOma's will 1890s, click here.
NAML