Photo location help

cstreck
This is a  photo of some of my grandparents family taken probably around 1890-1900. They were immigrants from Baden Wurtemburg in 1881 and lived in Brooklyn. Anyone recognize the building? I think it says Safety Bay Hotel, but can't be sure of the first word. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Chris Streck

Re: Photo location help

Mike Thumm
It looks like it might say "Sattlers Bay Point Hotel".

Re: Photo location help

Chris Streck
Thanks for the suggestion. Tried to Google that as well as a few other variations but no success. The hotel should be somewhere ii.near NYC.