Need help with a couple of documents = translation

Need help with a couple of documents = translation

galicia seeker
Hello

I have been actively researching my family roots in Germany and Galicia.  The questions that I1831 nobility file have relate to two documents that I came across in the nobility records in L'viv.  Ny gr gr grandfather Thomas Fedun married Anastasia Ostrowski, daughter of a noble family in Galicia in 1831.  The family story has always been that we lost our surname due to marriage to a person of a higher class.  I originally thought the text was Polish but was advised that it is probably German.  Any help would be most welcome!

Re: Need help with a couple of documents = translation

sabine
Administrator
The first and the third part are German, the one in the middle is Polish or similar.
The first part ist just a request from the Kreisamt whether Thomas Ostrowski was born as legitimate. The third one confirms this.