NYC Death Index # Challenge

Madeline Bovery Galbraith

I need some help from others more resourceful than I am.  My Wolfgang KISPERT, born c.1828-29/Germany, lived Brooklyn, died between 1880 - 1900.  I cannot find him in NYC death index.  However, his wife died 1908, I found her cert. & that she is buried Most Holy Trinity cem., Bklyn.  I called cemetery, got plot location, and they confirm  him buried in same plot on 09 July, 1892 (hallelujah!!!), so he must have died 3-4 days before.  I'm sure he's in the index, but surname spelling is likely horribly transmutated.  I would like to find cert # so I can confirm actual DOD and parents names which are in question.  Anyone out there up for the challenge???  TUIA.  Madeline

Re: NYC Death Index # Challenge

Barbara metzger
Madeline,

Here he is:

Name: Wolfgang Kiespeth
Titles and Terms:
Event Type: Death
Event Date: 09 Jul 1892
Event Place: Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States
Address:
Residence Place:
Gender: Male
Age: 63
Marital Status: Married
Race: White
Occupation:
Birth Date:
Birth Year (Estimated): 1829
Birthplace: Germany
Burial Date: 11 Jul 1892
Burial Place:
Cemetery: Holy Trinity
Father's Name:
Father's Titles and Terms:
Father's Birthplace: Germany
Mother's Name:
Mother's Titles and Terms:
Mother's Birthplace: Germany
Spouse's Name:
Spouse's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Gender:
Spouse's Age:
Spouse's Birth Year (Estimated):
Spouse's Father's Name:
Spouse's Father's Titles and Terms:
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Spouse's Mother's Titles and Terms:
Note:
Reference ID: cn 10703
GS Film Number: 1323891
Frame Number:

Citing this Record
"New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:2WSG-Y37 : 20 March 2015), Wolfgang Kiespeth, 09 Jul 1892; citing Death, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States, New York Municipal Archives, New York; FHL microfilm 1,323,891

Barbara

Re: NYC Death Index # Challenge

Madeline Bovery Galbraith
Hi Barbara -  Apologies for being so late in acknowledging your kind reply, but didn't know it was on the board.  Just assumed I would get a notice that someone replied (Silly me!).

Anyway, thank you soooo much!  Talk about transmutating a name.  WOW.  How you found this, I will never know, but you are FANTASTIC at this, and this is the second time you found a badly misspelled name for me.  You are an angel.  Thank you again.  Madeline