My Oma's birthplace

strandedj
Looking to find my Grandmother's house in Butzfleth Germany. I don't have an address but it was an old farmhouse with many plum trees. I've tried searching on Google as the area isn't hugely populated with no luck. Also sheep were herded nearby. If anyone is familiar with the area or has ideas for my search,I would appreciate the help. Thankyou.

Re: My Oma's birthplace

Allan Cole
This isn't much help. If it is the location on google Earth near Schleswig Holstein then it has clearly been redeveloped many times. There are a few locations with trees. Maybe someone with local knowledge of the history of the area such as a local history society may be more help.

Re: My Oma's birthplace

berliner_genealogy
I am a professional genealogist and was born and raised in Germany. I woud love to help you with your research. Shoot me an email, if you are interested!
berliner.genealogy@gmail.com