Meaning of XXX at beginning of 1750 Marriage Register entry

Meaning of XXX at beginning of 1750 Marriage Register entry

LoMo2468
Does anyone know what these three X's at the top of the 16 May 1750 marriage entry for Joannes Reutermeyer (Reitemeyer) and Catharina Francken stand for? He was from Wehrden and she was from Drankhausen. A quick scan shows the XXX's do not appear in other entries in the surrounding pages.

https://data.matricula-online.eu/en/deutschland/paderborn/DE_EBAP_10902/KB003-11-H/?pg=31

Linda

Re: Meaning of XXX at beginning of 1750 Marriage Register entry

Allan Cole
Though I do not know the meaning of the xxx at the beginning of the entry I would tend to think the first is more upright as you would expect with deceased but what the following two x mean in a marriage record I am not sure.