Looking for name of cemetery

Futse
Hello all,
I am new here. My name is Heinz and I live in Speyer, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
I hope that maybe I can find the descendants of some family members who emigrated from Germany.

Because it is sometimes not easy to decipher the handwriting and of course as a foreigner you do not know the localities, it is difficult to assign a place. Therefore already a first question about a death certificate (Manhattan, death certificate 10548 / 1930)
I can read most of the information about the deceased Mary Magnien née Healy. But I have no idea about the entries for numbers 18 and 19.

The funeral was on April 25, 1930 but where?
And do any fellow readers here know the name of the funeral home and their address?

Thanks in advance for helpful feedback.

And if someone here needs help to find his ancestors in Germany - I will try my best :-)

Best regards to all here and a happy "Hellau" (it's carnival time in Germany) :-)

Re: Looking for name of cemetery

LIgenie
#18 is the Cemetery: Calvary Cemetery, 49-02 Laurel Hill Blvd, Queens, NY 11377 Phone: 1-718-786-8000
#19 is the Funeral home/undertaker:  C J Coyle, 245 East 90th street, New York City; not sure it still exits

Re: Looking for name of cemetery

Futse
LIgenie,
Thank you very much for your appreciated answer and explanation of the data.
This helps me a lot in completing my data collection.
Best regards