Koehler (later Keeler) Geneaology and Kinship

Koehler (later Keeler) Geneaology and Kinship

Raymond Woloszyn
    I am new to this group and although Koehler is an extremely common German name I had a lot of success tracking my particular Koehler connection.   Peter Koehler emmigrated from Hessia most likely in 1854 and married a Susanna Reusswig in 1857.   Peter was a butcher and had a large family which lived in the German community of Manhatten around the W37th and W39th street.

    Does anybody have any connection to this particular family?

Best regards, Ray