I would like a translation into English please

I would like a translation into English please

peterk
Hi all, I am translating my EWZ50 files into english. I am stuck on this handwritten piece. If it is legible to someone familiar with this style I'd be really pleased if it could be rewritten word-for-word in printed German and I would make use of it to english please.

Re: I would like a translation into English please

Allan Cole
This is not much help but as it is signed by three Xs then presumably the person could not sign their name  or not in the language used it is presumably dictated as it is then countersigned. It appears to refer to the writer's grandmother and his wife's grandmother as being dead by the time the note is received.
This is not a word for word translation.