Hiring German geneologist before our trip

Hiring German geneologist before our trip

Tom Hubbard
Have my own brick wall.  Many months on Family Search and Ancestry have not led to anything prior to our ancestors, the Hauberds (also see Hobaert, and Haubert) leaving Havre, France on the ship Missouri to  New York in 1834.  I have good information they were from the Saarbrucken area and for sure they were farmers and German.  Had to come from a smaller town to be farmers and likely Church records will be the route to go but where do I begin?  We leave for a family trip in early July to Germany including this area and I think I need to hire a German geneologist in the area of Saarbrucken.  But after lots of phone calls and emails can't get any good contact.  Does anyone have any ideas?   Thank you!   Tom Hubbard (name changed to Hubbard after arrival to US)