Hausknecht Alsace

Hausknecht
Hello, I am a new member (surname Houseknecht (Hausknecht)) and noticed with great interest an entry in the surname data base: Hausknecht: La Petite-Pierre, Alsace. Last week I sent an email to the member who entered the data, but have not heard back. Given the low number of the member and date of the last update (2005), I'm concerned the researcher is no longer a GGG member. Would be grateful to hear from anyone who has an interest in or knowledge of the Hausknecht family from the area of La Petite-Pierre (Lützelstein).  Thank You.

Re: Hausknecht Alsace

Futse
Hello,
if you are looking for records you can resaerch for free at this website:

https://archives.bas-rhin.fr/registres-paroissiaux-et-documents-d-etat-civil/

Site is in French but you can set your browser to translate.
There is no index, means you can't search by name - you really have to turn those civil records page by page.

Enjoy