German Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Mark

German Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Mark

Lynn Gifford
Has anyone succeeded in having a search done of the records from this church?  It merged with Zion Church in Yorkville in 1946 to become Zion St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church.  I've been told church records follow the church and have contacted Zion St. Mark's online and been in contact with someone from the church, but have not received any direction as to how to bring about the researching of the records.

Re: German Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Mark

marcelle
Hi Lynn
My family members were also baptized in St. Marks Evangelical Lutheran Church in Brooklyn.
The records have been transferred to the main synod, I believe located in Ohio.
I have a contact name but it is from 2013. Unfortunately, I only have a name, cannot find other contact info but you can try to google both the Lutheran Synod and the name Brigitte H. Conkling.
Try this e mail  Brigitte.Conkling@concordia-ny.edu

Good luck, let me know how things turn out.

Marcelle
manteria.marcelle8@gmail.com