Family Finder from Bremen

dav52shell54
I am having trouble locating records from my ancestors from Bremen. The last name I am researching is Rademann. I have approximate birth years and first names, but hitting a brick wall. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Family Finder from Bremen

John Reynolds
Have you tried Die Maus ?  [Google website "die maus"].  Many Bremn databases and other info.

Had problem with just "die maus".   Try   https://die-maus-bremen.info/

Re: Family Finder from Bremen

John Reynolds
DIE MAUS  More than 1100 members,  Extensive archive,  Copies of church records,  Collection of family histories,  Online databases (extended access for members),  Large genealogical library,  Research assistance, Research opportunities in the Bremen State Archive,  Lectures and excursions,  Publications, edited by Die MAUS,  Private mailing list (members only) and more info.

This forum is difficult to post on.  Contact me on jjreyn3@aol.com

Re: Family Finder from Bremen

sabine
Administrator