FHC Digital Lookup???

Madeline Bovery Galbraith
This post was updated on .
Hi all -

If someone in our group goes to a FHC regularly and would have a few minutes to do a digital film lookup & email me an attachment of same it would be much appreciated.  Can't go myself, as I am totally disabled & housebound.
My 3rd GGM was Anna Maria AURACHER, *c. 03.Jan.,1766/Baden.  She married a military man, #1/Friedrich Traeger & had 4 children.  He died when?, and she married #2/Adam Hummel on 10 Feb.,1800 and had 2 more sons.  In 1809 the entire family (sans my GGF Joh. Jacob Traeger * 29 Jan.,1789 who remained in Germany) left by caravan for Russia, where Adam Hummel was employed as Landscape designer To Tsars Alexander I & Nicholas I of Russia.  I have been unable to find much about this family, except what has survived in old family letters.
Just yesterday on familysearch, I found a marriage record on 10 Feb., 1800 of Anna Maria AURACHER to Adam HUMMEL, but it is a digital image only available at a FHC.  According to FS website, the 'digital folder number is 008104566,and the image # is 00563'.  Is this sufficient to bring up a copy of the original record?  From this I hope to maybe find the names of Anna Marie's parents, at least.  My email address is madgalb@yahoo.com.  Would sks please take a moment, copy entire record, & email me results as attachment?  Would be eternally grateful.  Thanks, Madeline Galbraith

In follow-up to the above, this is the link at FS where I found this record, but it can only be accessed at a FHC.

https://www.familysearch.org/search/record/results?count=20&query=%2Bgivenname%3Aadamus~%20%2Bsurname%3Ahummel~%20%2Bmarriage_place%3Amannheim%2Cbaden%2Cdeutschland~%20%2Bmarriage_year%3A1800-1800~&https://www.familysearch.org/search/hr/search=undefined

Re: FHC Digital Lookup???

Kelly Vogel-Cooper
Hi Madeline,

I am happy to get you this entry and if you have any other entries, please let me know with any specificiations that you know of for the look-up.

I will go on Saturday, 17 Nov.

Give me a  shout at cooperkvrs@verizon.net

Kelly Vogel-Cooper