Bergheim Prussia history references

charlotte jersey
Can anyone suggest reference source for Bergheim history?  Thanks, CLJ

Re: Bergheim Prussia history references

sabine
Administrator
Which Bergheim do you mean??? Or do you mean a family name??

Re: Bergheim Prussia history references

charlotte jersey
Sorry for delay in replying, Erft, Rhineland, Prussia

Thank you, Charlotte

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 6:15 PM sabine [via German Genealogy Group Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Which Bergheim do you mean??? Or do you mean a family name??

http://german-genealogy-group-forum.78031.x6.nabble.com/Bergheim-Prussia-history-references-tp8295p8301.html
To unsubscribe from Bergheim Prussia history references, click here.
NAML

Re: Bergheim Prussia history references

sabine

Re: Bergheim Prussia history references

charlotte jersey
Thanks, I'll check them out.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021, 8:44 PM sabine [via German Genealogy Group Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I do not really know what to point out since the most sources are in German and I do not know your language skills, but maybe you can find something you had in mind.

The archive has also some online available records for Bergheim. When you put in f.e. Bergheim Erft you can also select to show online available books/records.
https://www.archive.nrw.de/en

https://www.bergheim.de/die-geschichte-bergheims.aspx

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/ls?field1=ocr;q1=%2BBergheim%2BErft;a=srchls;lmt=ft

https://archive.org/search.php?query=%2BBergheim%2BErft&sin=TXT

https://www.historicum.net/metaopac/search.do?methodToCall=submit&searchCategories%5B0%5D=-1&searchHistory=&CSId=18080N73S2d3483674b676c187b5888d805e23be94a16e506&refine=true&refineField=-1&tab=tab1&retainSticky=1&searchSite=Simple&refineQuery=Bergheim+Erft&submitSearch=Search

https://www.historicum.net/metaopac/search?id=BV019835489&View=eg

Good Luck!
Sabine

http://german-genealogy-group-forum.78031.x6.nabble.com/Bergheim-Prussia-history-references-tp8295p8303.html
To unsubscribe from Bergheim Prussia history references, click here.
NAML

Re: Bergheim Prussia history references

charlotte jersey
Great, thanks!

http://german-genealogy-group-forum.78031.x6.nabble.com/Bergheim-Prussia-history-references-tp8295p8304.html
To unsubscribe from Bergheim Prussia history references, click here.
NAML

Re: Bergheim Prussia history references

charlotte jersey
Sabine,

Eureka, I was able to find some maps of the area I was looking for and a reference to the surname needed and in the town I wanted (Gronenthal in Glesch).  Found on website Historicum.net.  Thank you for your help.
Charlotte Jersey

http://german-genealogy-group-forum.78031.x6.nabble.com/Bergheim-Prussia-history-references-tp8295p8306.html