Assistance with Kleve Dead-End

EllenD
I am seeking advice or help with a longtime dead-end regarding my 3rd & 4th GGP.  My 3rd GGP are Joh. Peter Friedrich HEISS (HEIS) - born OCT 1773 in Cleve (Evangelical) & Hendrina WETSACK - born NOV 1780 in Cleve (Catholic).  They married 30 NOV 1814, Cleve.  I do not know their dates of death.

His parents are Joh. Friedrich Wilhelm Christian HEISS (born Wesel?) and Anna Margaretha SCHNEIDERS (born Breckerfeld?).  All I know is they married 3 APR 1771, Cleve.

Her parents are Wilm WETSACK and Margareta BONGARS (or some variation).

I wonder if anyone can offer advice.  Does anyone have access to the additional records at Family Search?  I am no longer a member of Archion.  I see this exists but I can't afford it; does anyone here own this:

http://www.edition-bruehl.koellner-home.de/kleve-ev-ref-edition-bruehl-vol-138/

Thank you for any guidance or help.  I can also be reached at:  ellendecarlo1@gmail.com.

Regards,

Ellen