Another Death Index Challenge???

madgalb
Hoping Barbara or another research maven is up for another of my missing death index challenges???  My GG GF was Jacob F. Manderville (+ phonetic variants) who was born Germany, c. 1824.  I first find them in Westchester in 1850, moved to Manhattan by 1860, but finally settled in Williamsburg, Bklyn where they stayed.  Jacob is on the 1875 NYS census and then they disappear, until wife, Catherine, shows up as 'widow of Jacob' in 1884 street directory.  Jacob obviously died between 1875 and 1884, but his death and burial place is nowhere to be found.  Any help out there?  TUIA, Madeline (madgalb@yahoo.com)