Alzey, Rockenhausen, Schafhausen

EllenD
Hello All,

I am new to this group (as a member) and I intend to ask for possible advice on my German brick walls.
But first, I want to let people know that I have access to a database of information from Alzey, Rockenhausen and Schafhausen that I obtained from a genealogist in Germany.  He provided the information to me for free, so I do not feel I am violating any ethical boundaries.  Also, he told me he is not seeking money; he wants to share the information and is looking to put the information online via genealogy.net.  It is not a comprehensive listing but I was able to find many of my ancestors.  Also, it is only a spreadsheet - - it is not the actual documents.  He has been working at transcribing the information from the original documents for years.  It encompasses the years 1686-1820 but the early years seem to be sparse.

So if anyone has questions regarding ancestors in that area, please feel free to contact me and I will search.  The database is not indexed so it may take a little time but I am happy to try.

Regards,

EllenD